Term 4 Registration begins in February! Call 952-681-6170 to make your appointment after Feb 3.
(ESL/Adult Diploma/GED/College Prep)
What is the GED?
• GED stands for General Education Development.
• The GED tests measure knowledge of science, social studies, math, reading, and writing.
• When all GED tests are passed, the certification can be used in place of a high school diploma for applying to jobs or colleges.
How can Metro South help me get a GED?
• Metro South offers preparation for the GED test.
• Students work independently at their own pace with the guidance of an instructor.
• Metro South provides study materials and practice tests.
• Students must be at least 17 years old.
• Students will take a placement test and be placed in the appropriate class. If the test score is not met, an alternative class will be offered to help improve their reading skills.
• Monday - Thursday 8:45 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
• Monday & Wednesday 4:30 - 8:30 p.m.
• Some students qualify to study online using Edmentum Courseware.
How can I sign up for classes?
• The first step to getting started is to attend a registration session.
• Please call 952-681-6170 to make an appointment.
Metro South is a program provided by:
2019 Graduation Photos