Call 952-681-6170 to make your registration appointment
Registration for Term 2 classes starts October 22!
What is the GED?
• GED stands for General Education Development.
• The GED tests measure knowledge of science, social studies, math, reading, and writing.
• When all GED tests are passed, the certification can be used in place of a high school diploma for applying to jobs or colleges.
How can Metro South help me get a GED?
• Metro South offers preparation for the GED test.
• Students work independently at their own pace with the guidance of an instructor.
• Metro South provides study materials and practice tests.
• Students must be at least 17 years old.
• Students will take a placement test and be placed in the appropriate class.
• Monday - Thursday 8:45am - 1:00pm
• Monday & Wednesday 4:30pm - 7:15pm
• Some students qualify to study online using Edmentum Courseware.
• Students must earn a score of a 9 or higher on a TABE D English reading test to qualify.
How can I sign up for classes?
• The first step to getting started is to attend a registration session.
• Please call 952-681-6170 to make an appointment.
2018 Graduation Photos
Metro South is a program provided by: