REGISTER FOR ADULT CLASSES!
Call 952-681-6170 after September 30, to schedule a registration appointment.
What is College Prep?
• College Prep helps adult students improve their skills before taking a school entrance exam or trade test. Online learning enrichment available.
How can Metro South help me?
• Metro South helps students improve their reading, math, and writing skills.
• Students work independently at their own pace with the guidance of an instructor.
• Students must be at least 17 years old.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Students must take a reading test at registration. If the test score is not met, an alternative class will be offered to help improve their reading skills.
• Monday - Thursday 8:45 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
• Monday & Wednesday 4:30 - 8:30 p.m.
How can I sign up for classes?
• The first step to getting started is to attend a registration session.
• Please call 952-681-6170 to make an appointment.
Metro South is a program provided by: